1. Praise to the King of Heaven who is worthy of all praise. Bless His Holy Name!
2. Father, we pray for peace, in our hearts, community, and country.
3. God, we pray for our nation to see Your heart of mercy. God have mercy on America!
4. Holy Spirit, thank you that you are our Comforter. We pray today that we would hear Your words of comfort. Speak to our hearts.
5. We believe in the body of Christ! Today, we stand in unity with each other and proclaim, “There is only one God and savior Jesus Christ!
6. God, our ever-present help in time of need. Reveal yourself to us today.
7. In Our families, we pray for unity and peace. Let us know the strength of Your love.
8. “God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth” (John 4:24 ESV).
9. God our Provider, we pray for the family that sits in front of us or next to us at service. We ask that you bring them direction and provision and health.
10. Oh, God our Provider, we pray for our neighbors today to see breakthrough in finances and health.
11. God of Remembrance. Today, we remember those who have fought and sacrificed for freedom. We pray healing for their bodies and peace in their hearts.
12. God our Provider, we pray for our needs today to see breakthrough in finances and health. God, show yourself to us today.
13. Today, we read Psalm 139. Father, through this Psalm, speak to our hearts, and let us know how precious we are to You.
14. Jesus, we repent for thinking we are nothing, or that we know more than You. Forgive our prideful hearts and restore our relationship with You more and more.
15. “If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory” (Colossians 3: 1-4 ESV).
16. Jesus, we pray for our children’s ministries. We ask for workers to fill the empty positions in our Wednesday and Sunday services.
17. Father, we ask for direction for the next season. We pray for You to be a “Lamp onto our Feet” and bring clarity to our thoughts.
18. Holy Spirit, we pray today for wisdom. We ask that you bring direction to our path and help us to know what to do next.
19. We pray today for our fathers and mothers. We ask for strength and healing. We pray their ears are attentive to Your voice.
20. As the days grow darker, we pray that Your Word would shine brighter in our lives. May we be more and more like Jesus.
21. Jesus Christ, friend to the downtrodden, we pray for those who feel depressed and down. We pray they would see and know Your friendship.
22. “Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness and patience bearing with one another” (Col 3:12).
23. Father, we pray for the ministries in Rockford to have the provision they need to serve as You have called them. Provision in finances and staff and volunteers.
24. We cry out for help for the helpless. We pray for the homeless in our community to find rest and warmth. May they not be alone.
25. On this day before Thanksgiving, we pray that our hearts would reflect on all that You have done for us. Including thanking You for our salvation and eternal life!
26. Thanksgiving – We pray for our family weather together or apart. We ask blessings on them, and we thank you God for each of them.
27. We ask for liberty and freedom, for the chains of darkness to be broken in our lives, communities, and families.
28. On this day, we remember our pastors. We ask that you bring them into a greater revelation of Jesus Christ. Teach them something new today.
29. Sunday and a day of rest. May we rest in the knowledge that You are God … that You never leave us or forsake us … that we who confess Jesus as Lord and Savior are truly Yours.
30. Today and everyday, we put our lives in Your hands oh God. Knowing that You know us even to the very hairs on our head. We trust You, God, to lead our steps and to keep our mindset on You.